Saturday, September 11, 2010

Earrings!

Had some time this afternoon to make a few earrings, and then put together a make-do earring holder. I really like the empty frames with wire strung across in several rows, but until I find a frame that i like, this may do. A little w.t. but it's making me happy.

All the post-earrings are in a fancy dish above my dresser but all hook earrings are here.

What I would love to do is find a vintage/art deco vanity for use in the dressing room and move the dresser into the bedroom to store linens.
Something like this:


Craigslist often has some excellent looking pieces (and for under $200!!) but with no truck it makes it difficult. Can't really throw it on a skateboard and drag it home on the scooter, can i?

1 comment:

  1. I read a book, "The Magic of Believing" by Claude M. Bristol, that teaches if you believe in something with all your heart it can be.
    So it is with the name you chose.

    I happen to believe (in a positive way) that women are superior, so down deep you may be in touch with your potential greatness.

    ReplyDelete