Sunday, June 19, 2011

Who Is That Short Chef?

I think that was the title of my first cookbook. It was bright yellow and very early-80s. One of the recipes in it was for Monkey Bread, which is what I made this morning.


Yum. And there are leftovers for T all week. 

 For lunches this week, T got Sloppy Joes (made with real meat and not veggie crumbles like usual) and I made a tortellini salad. Goat cheese, walnuts, radishes, cherry tomatoes, asparagus, peas, and cheese tortellini. Will be topped with fresh spinach. Dressing is olive oil, red wine vinegar and s&p.


Because inviting's getting busy, with another show next Saturday, cooking time is being reduced. I ordered 2 cookbooks from amazon, Don't Panic, Dinner's in the Freezer. (Was inspired by this post, and those are the books the busy lady used.) Looking forward to trying them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment