Sunday, July 3, 2011

Day Off from Extravaganza

Since yesterday was my brother's birthday, I took the day off from my extravaganza. So generous, I know.

I printed for inviting in the morning and cooked a little bit before dinner.

Making Horchata
David Libovitz's Recipe
Grinding up the Rice

Making Ginger Ale
Joy the Baker's Recipe
Chopping up the Ginger
Monterey Stuffed Chicken
Don't Panic, More Dinner's in the Freezer recipe
Made a bunch of thighs to freeze, but had to cook the breasts at once
Then birthday dinner at HomeSlice Pizza with Mom, T, the birthday guy, his g.f. and her friend.



The birthday guy.
He writes about the Spurs HERE and
has even written for espn.com before.
Yup, I'm a proud big sister.


The friend, the girlfriend, and the bday guy. Goofballs. : )

But now that his bday has passed, it's all about me again ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment