Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Turning 30: How was it?

Not too bad. Good hair day (that always helps, doesn't it?), flowers on my desk at work, lunch out (can't get a good picture from that, sorry- it's stuck on my phone), and then after work, to my marketing class.


A coworker gave me a little tiara to wear, which i wore all day long, and later put it on The Emma.

Fits her perfectly, non?
The ladies from work took me to lunch at Le Cafe Crepe and it was oh so delicious. We ordered a nutella crepe to share for dessert, and the owner's daughter brought out another sweet crepe (with birthday sprinkles!) for us as well!

And on Friday, another lovely lady from work took me out for curry.

From Mai Thai- tofu curry. Spicy, salty, good.
And free creme brulee! (YUM!)
It was so good, I almost forgot to snap a picture!
Despite not roaming the streets of Paris or Edinburgh, or reading a book on the beach, it was a good birthday. Thank you to my friends and family who helped make it so. -xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment