Thursday, July 5, 2012

Fourth of July Feast for Two

Since we had no plans, the day before we decided to grill up some hot dogs. A quick run to the store on Tuesday, in which I managed to get everything home on the scooter, INCLUDING the charcoal, and a little time in the kitchen on Weds, and BAM. Feast.

Cooking the corn for just a tiny bit longer...
Feast!! with chili cheese dogs and "fried" baked pickles.
Homemade wheat pretzels, sweet corn, salad with tomatoes from the garden, spiraled hot dog.
Plus, the edge of my festive dress- fireworks! (Not really, but I can pretend.)
Then we watched Thank You for Smoking. Such a funny movie- I giggle through the whole thing. I decided to buy it to add to my "patriotic collection"- all about individual choices. Rock.

Didn't see any fireworks, but did hear lots of popping from the neighbors.

No comments:

Post a Comment