Saturday, August 11, 2012

Funny Whoops

So I made a new product for inviting (bookmarks) and took a picture of it displayed on a book that I'm about to start re-reading. Then I posted it on twitter. No big deal, right?

WRONG.

Notice anything about this photo?


I didn't notice what page I opened it up to (completely at random) until chatting with a girlfriend and emailing her the link. Then i noticed the text. Look again.

Um... not really professional-stationer-appropriate display, right? WHOOPS.
But seriously, I opened it up and this is the page it opened to!

Here's the re-take.


Much better, right? I mean, if the original were taken and posted on PWaT, I would have laughed like I did and left it alone. But on inviting's account? Yeah, I need to be a little more professional. It's still funny though, so I had to share.  : )

Lesson learned: when using books, review the displayed text first.

But fun bookmarks, right? The glitter strip is available in magenta and blue as well as the green.

cheers, a-

No comments:

Post a Comment