Monday, January 21, 2013

Improvement, but no Proof

Did the second mission in Zombies, Run! on saturday, but it would seem that I forgot to turn on my GPS tracking. : ( According to MapMyRun.com, my route was 2.48 miles, and according to ZR! my time was 28:54. Now, doing the math, that's an average pace of 11.69 minutes per mile. (Last week's was 12:20 minutes per mile.)

And the third mission on Sunday, and again the GPS didn't turn on. Really must look at my phone and find out what's going on. 2.39 miles, 27:27 (though i sat on my front lawn and listened to the music for 2 minutes or so, but since I can't be exact, we'll say 27.5 / 2.39 = 11.5 miles per minute.

These missions weren't as fun. No zombies "chased" me. 

Made some not-as-bad-for-you brownies this weekend: boxed mix (one day i will make my own brownie mix) with 1 can of black beans (rinse them, put them back in the can and top with water; mash them up real good). Takes an extra 10 minutes or so to bake, and they don't rise as much, but still, when you're craving brownies, they'll do.

No comments:

Post a Comment