Thursday, November 19, 2009

Ack! It's been forever...

...since I've posted, and I really don't know why. Oh wait, yeah i do! T got sick with a cold on Halloween (and we were both off from work the following week) and just when he was getting better, I got it. I didn't start feeling 100% until last Thursday so Friday and my weekend were spent making up for the week before- cleaning, walk/jogging, shopping, etc.

But while on my break I finished Dita:

I also went through the huge stack of magazines that had been piling up.

And a watched a TON of movies. To name a few: Brideshead Revisited, The Eyes of Laura Mars, Wives & Daughters, Fallen Angel, Pure, The Other Boleyn Girl, Incendiary, Sweet Bird of Youth, and Harper. Not all were good. Some were really bad!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment