Thursday, November 6, 2014

And After a Long Hiatus...

...I'm back! It's been a rough year, trying to grow the business. Really rough. Summer was, well, an exercise in remaining positive? I don't know what it was, just emotionally draining. But you have to take all the downs and find ways to turn them back up.

Since February:
  • Did my first show in San Antonio; great success and hope to return next April
  • We lost T's Grandpa at 102; spent time with his family in Brownsville
  • I picked up a part time job in May at a store I enjoy, where I work really hard and get paid very little. But I mostly enjoy it and generally get the hours that I want.
  • There was a fun trip to Washington DC in August (pictures still need to be edited for sharing on the travel blog; I'll share when ready)
  • Now I'm prepping for the holidays, both personally and professionally.
I promise to not be a stranger!

Cheers!
Me in DC, Jazz in the Park

No comments:

Post a Comment