Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Comment vous appelez-vous?

Mon cours de francais has begun. I'm taking French I at the jr. college in town and am only slightly overwhelmed. Which is good. I wasn't expecting this to be easy and am nerdy enough that i'm totally getting it. : ) The Rs are tricky- sometimes I feel like I am pronouncing words properly, and other times, well most times, I don't. But i am trying!

Class materials were more than I anticipated though so I cannot sign up for the Beginner's Ashtanga Workshop series at Yoga Yoga. In the spring I guess; it's not like it's going anywhere, right?

I did my homework and now I'm tired. Il est dix heures et quart du soir. I am lame and sleepy so that means it's bedtime!

Oh, and French Vogue is freakin' expensive- $15!! I spent $28 on TWO magazines at Borders today- French Vogue and Cote Paris (some elle decor type thing. I don't really know what it says yet, but a) i will and b) it sure looks pretty on my coffee table!)

BTW, inviting is giving away a groovy spider card this week- you can enter HERE. And you should enter, because I made the card. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment