Sunday, November 20, 2011

What's Up?

Participated in Craft Riot last weekend and here's my booth set-up.


After Craft Riot on Saturday, T took me out to a pub to hear his coworker's 80s cover band, and as tired as I was, I do love my 80s music... They put on a fun show, and did a better Heartbreaker than Benatar herself.
Radioactive at the Baker Street Pub
The week flew by, didn't it? And now another weekend is almost over... Prepping for a short work-week (hooray!) and a holiday dinner for two on Thursday. Not being overly ambitious by planning a whole turkey, but will attempt a turkey breast in the dutch oven. I think i can handle that.

And of course I planned on making lefse today but since i forgot the mashed potatoes for them on Friday, I am definitely behind schedule. A quiet weekend home-alone will do that!

No comments:

Post a Comment