Wednesday, July 3, 2013

What's Happening In My World

Listening to
  • Pandora stations for Santigold and a Chillville mix (think Thievery Corporation with some Moby and light belly dancing music; it's good for mornings).
  • ipod has a 90s mix playing in the car. Been fun listening to music I bought in high school.
Watching
  • Longmire 
  • Inspector Lewis
  • The Fall
  • Dexter
  • Breaking Bad
  • X-Men First Class
  • The Avengers
Reading


Baking
  • attempted pull-apart pastries like the coffee shop at work. Not very successful. Next recipe!
Cooking
  • Pasta sauce with pork (YUM). Other than that, it's been a toast, soup and freezer-meal week.  
Drinking
  • Daily Soy Chai Lattes from homemade concentrate. First attempt had WAY too much vanilla. Second was better. Getting closer to mimicking the Tazo Chai box... Perhaps within two more tries? And once I feel I've succeeded, I'll share my recipe. 
  • Lemon water? Seriously, I'm so boring these days!! Miss cocktails so those will come in the near future, plus I set up a bar tray on the sideboard. It is totally encouraging martinis!

    Fresh mint, texas vodka, silver tray of Grandma M's, tiny cocktail glasses from Mom, vintage stirrers from the Austin Flea.
Projects
  • New e-store for inviting, updating photos for website
  • Crocheting a small infinity scarf to keep me warm in the studio this winter
Health / Fitness
  • Some ballet fit / Ballet Beautiful moves daily
  • Adding walking/jogging to weekend routine. Will alternate with the ballet workouts daily once I...
Looking Forward To
  • ...take inviting full-time! 
  • My birthday later this month!

No comments:

Post a Comment