Friday, January 31, 2014

Occurrences, Week of 1.31.14

Reading: Twenties Girl, finished it last night. Started off meh but I did enjoy it.

Watching: Finished seasons 8-12 of Law & Order SVU, Dexter (rewatching since the latest season is now on Netflix. We've been watching this show about Alaskan homesteading on netflix; it's pretty hardcore living off the land up there like they do.

Listening: Santigold and Chopin pandora stations with a little Depeche Mode thrown in for solo dance parties.

Eating / Drinking: not as much. Baked oatmeal for breakfast, chicken & rice dinners with loads of broccoli for dinner, grapes/apples/cheese sticks/chai lattes for snacks, and soups for lunch. Pretty boring but am determined to shed a few inches. Had a glass of wine with dinner the other night, splurge!

Domesticating: On Sunday I had nervous energy to get out so I ironed all my cloth napkins and reorganized the drawers of the sideboard. They look great! Plus, I pulled a few more things for the donation box.

Corresponding: Sent out a thank you note on Monday and a little Just Because note today.

Creating: Haven't done much other than crochet in the evenings.

Working: Completed the Jane Austen Centre project, and now working on wedding and party invitations. One of my dearest friends is getting married in May so I've started designing her wedding invitations. Also printing a wedding invitation, sxsw invitation, and pet sympathy cards.

Goals / Resolutions: Really determined to be healthier so I actually exercised every day this week (and woke up sore every morning). Wednesday was really rough with the cravings but somehow I made it through.
Keeps me on track!

My Favorite Instagram(s) of the Week:
Tea with Mom, back of the JAC cards, organized sideboard drawers, and working on wedding design for a dearest friend.
Have a good weekend!

Cheers,
ashley 

No comments:

Post a Comment