Sunday, January 26, 2014

Tired of Feeling Chubs

Feeling.  That's what T doesn't understand- it doesn't matter if i don't look chubs, it matters if i feel chubs. So, sadly, Monday, January 27th starts a stricter lifestyle. We'll see how stabby I get. This is probably a bad time to start as I have 4 print jobs for inviting to complete but I'm sure if I just time my snacks right, it will be fine.

After finding some Ballet Fit-ish videos on you tube and checking out the weather report for next week, the fitness portion looks like this:
M: video #1
T: videos #3 and #4
W: video #6
Th: video #5
F: Zombies, Run! 2.5 miles + Ballet Beautiful Bridge Series
S: video #2
S: Zombies, Run! 2.5 miles + BB Bridge Series

Here are the videos. We'll see how they/I do.


The dressing room has been cleaned, floor thoroughly swept, free weights found and dusted off, and I am ready for Monday.

I also made little daily health trackers, to make note of meals, water intake, fitness activities, whether I did stretching, weight and waist measurements. Because I'm crazy. If you want a copy (they print 4 cards / 8.5x11 sheet) leave a comment with your email address and I'll send the pdf to you.
As for those meals and snacks, this week I have planned:
Breakfasts
cranberry apple baked oatmeal
green smoothie (not appealing on cold mornings)
Lunches
pea soups or turkey chili from freezer
tuna sandwich (less mayo) on homemade bread
Dinners 
sesame honey chicken with rice and broccoli
...need another recipe... maybe a chicken curry, low salt
Snacks
plain air-popped popcorn
homemade chai latte with soy milk (snack)
toast slice with almond butter
diced apple with cinnamon
Drinks
water, water, water
lemon water (hot)
green tea (hot)
I hid the cocoa mix. :(

This is going to be an awful week but I need to share so that I'm more likely to stick with it. Days that I exercise, I get a heart sticker on my calendar. I want this week full of heart stickers. Need a sticker sheet for healthy eating, too. (Can't use gold stars; those indicate sales. It should go without saying that I want those every day, too.)

No comments:

Post a Comment