Thursday, December 26, 2013

A Skully Christmas

Happy Last Week of the Year! This week is always difficult for me (though not in a bad way). Christmas is over and it's always so much fun that it's sad when it's over, but the New Year is a week away and there are always tasks to complete by then, the most important being the goal-setting & resolution-making. I take my goals very seriously, especially when it comes to my business. Last year, I was determined to take it full-time, and I did that. Now I need to make it grow. So these next few days will be setting my goals and listing the steps needed to achieve them. (Personal resolutions, too. Lots to think about...)

But back to Christmas. So far, we've had three Christmases: an early one with Mom, brother, and his girlfriend, Christmas eve with Mom, Christmas day with Dad, stepmom, grandparents, brother & girlfriend. And since my brother's gifts didn't arrive in time, there will be another christmas. Darn : )


There seemed to be a bit of a theme with a few of the gifts I received this year:

Sealing wax stamp
Clutch/Wristlet
Awesome sparkly necklace from Prague, my new Go To piece :)
What can I say, I love the skulls! And my family knows that.

I hope you had a lovely holiday, however you chose to celebrate it (or not!) For me, christmas means Family, Food & Fun, and that I had.
Bring on the new year!

Cheers,
ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment